[Wsssc] FW: WSSSC meeting

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Oct 11 16:03:08 PDT 2022

WSSSC: below and attached are materials on the Bridge to College program. Bill Moore is seeking important system feedback. Please distribute as needed on your campus. I have highlighted a section below in yellow that Bill would like some specific feedback on. Please reply directly to me with your responses and I can collate them.

Thank you!

Joe