[DEOC] 2-17 Meeting Minutes and Info Requests

Yadira Rosales Yadira.Rosales at skagit.edu
Fri Feb 17 12:04:37 PST 2023

Hello All.
Great to see you all at our meeting today and we missed those that were not able to join us!
Attached are the minutes from our meeting today- 2-17-2023.
Exec Leadership is currently reviewing our document locations, we have used Google in the past and with numerous transitions we are looking for a stable location for all of our documents, in the meantime we will work with email, sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

To continue the planning of our work we have a few information requests:

  *   Please review the DEO List and Exec. Assistants Info form and if you have an executive/admin assistant please share their contact with me by replying to me via email.
  *   Please send my way via email any positions/departments/offices that report to you. If you have an org chart please share that as well via email to me.

Please send this information by February 28th, 2023 so that we can use this to prepare for our retreat.
Thank you all for bringing joy and energy into the space!

Thank you!
Yadira

Yadira Rosales, M.Ed. (She, her)
Associate Vice President for Equity and Inclusion
2405 East College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Yadira.Rosales at skagit.edu<mailto:Yadira.Rosales at skagit.edu>
360-4167930