[DEOC] DEOs - It's time to Renew or Create your NADOHE Membership

Valencia, Iesha Iesha.Valencia at cptc.edu
Fri Feb 17 11:58:40 PST 2023

Hi DEOs,

It's that time of year to start planning your travel arrangements for the National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education Annual Conference<https://nadohe.memberclicks.net/2023-conference-registration-information> (NADOHE). If you are new to NADOHE, please consider registering for the New CDO Workshop (Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 8:00am - 12:00pm).

To support the DEOC efforts in establishing a Washington State Chapter<https://www.nadohe.org/chapters> of NADOHE, we require more NADOHE members list in our application.  Across our commission, we can make this happen.

It is the formal recommendation of the Diversity and Equity Officers Commission Executive Leadership Team, for each DEO to become an active NADOHE member, maintain an active annual membership and attend the annual conference.

Here is what I need from you:

  *   Reply to me directly at iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu> and let me know:
     *   if you currently have an active membership
     *   If you do not have a current active membership, do you plan to become a member and join NADOHE prior to the annual conference in April 12-15?
     *   If you do not intend to become a NADOHE member, please provide your rationale to me so that I may provide a summary report to our commission.
     *   If you have administrative support staff, who is the main point of contact who would be supporting you with your travel paperwork?

Register here: https://nadohe.memberclicks.net/2023-conference-registration-information

Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers), M.Ed.
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Clover Park Technical College
Bldg 17, Rm 240 iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu>  | 253-589-6063
4500 Steilacoom Blvd, SW | Lakewood, WA 98499