[DEOC] 2-17 Meeting Minutes and Info Requests

Garza, Luz lmgarza at columbiabasin.edu
Fri Feb 17 13:24:03 PST 2023

Hello Yadira

Great meeting you today! Thank you for the minutes and additional information you sent.

I do not have an assistant (yet), but my President supports me hiring one now that this DEI position is filled.

I report directly to the President of CBC Rebekah Woods
My position title is Dean for Diversity and Inclusion. I sit on the Cabinet (all report directly to the president) with:

Corey O., VP of HR and Legal Affairs
Eduardo R., VP Administrative Services
Cheryl H., VP Student Services
Michael L., VP Instruction
Jason E., Dean Organizational Learning
Elizabeth B., Asst VP Communications and Marketing

My direct reports to be (hiring now):
DEI Office Executive Assistant
Equity Center Director
Equity Center Program Assistant

Is this the level of detail you need as far as the org chart? Happy to provide more if needed.

Have a great weekend!
~Dr. Garza

[Visit the CBC Website]<https://www.columbiabasin.edu/>

Luz Garza, PhD. (ella/she/her)
Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Office phone: 509.544.2024 or ext. 2024

Cell phone: 509-713-0336

2600 N. 20th Ave. Pasco, WA 99301

[Follow CBC on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/columbiabasincollege> [Follow CBC on Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/cbcollege>  [Follow CBC on Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/cbcollege>  [Follow CBC on YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/columbiabasincollege>  [Follow CBC on Snapchat] <https://www.snapchat.com/add/cbchawkssnaps>

[We All Soar Together]