[ATcoord] Policy Swap?

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Fri Mar 31 11:58:45 PDT 2017

Hello All,
Here is our draft policy that is about to start circulating campus for the various reviews and approvals.

Like Andrew, our procedures are still in the "rough" draft stage.  We are hoping to have a tightened up version by next week or so and I will share out then.  We also based ours on the UM version with some language adapted from a number of others as well.  :)  It's a beast of a document but it is helping discuss/decide who is ultimately responsible for making sure different areas comply.

Best,
Amy

Amy Rovner, MPH RD
Instructional Designer