[ATcoord] Policy Swap?

Rosalie Madison rmadison at everettcc.edu
Fri Mar 31 12:12:34 PDT 2017

We are meeting with our Policy person next week to review the draft.
I will share it once it gets approved...with all the political stuff around
this...I do not want to step on anyone's toes. :)

Rosalie (Rose) Madison
Everett Community College
IT4, IT Business Analyst/Project Manager
IT Accessibility Coordinator (ITAC)
Email: rmadison at everettcc.edu
Phone: (425) 259-8719
--Believe in the power of hard questions and honest answers

Please take a minute to help us improve our IT service by completing the IT
Feedback Survey <http://goo.gl/J3nGC> - http://goo.gl/J3nGC