[Wsssc] FW: EVERFI: WA SBCTC - Partner Review Follow Up, 7/7

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 7 08:57:22 PDT 2021

WSSSC: FYI below and attached, as promised in my email earlier this AM.

Joe

jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”