[Wsssc] FW: Federal Relief Package

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jan 6 07:43:29 PST 2021

WSSSC: update from Jan Yoshiwara below on pandemic relief bill and impacts on financial aid and grants to students.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."