[Wsssc] FW: ctcLink web links and WSSSC meeting follow-up

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Tue Jan 5 20:19:09 PST 2021

Hi Folks,

I apologize for the delay in forwarding this on to all of you. I have also shared the feedback from several of you and you FA directors about how the presentation missed the mark so the ctcLink team can refocus how they spend time at the FA council meeting.

Ruby.

Please note: My working hours may not match your working hours. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Ruby Hayden, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services
My pronouns: she/her

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Student Services  |  West 202
11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034