[Wsssc] FW: Updated Model Title IX procedures 2.0

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Aug 18 10:00:57 PDT 2021

WSSSC: FYI below and attached, revised model student conduct codes updating the change in Title IX Bruce describes.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."