[Wsssc] Volunteers Needed - VAWA/Title IX RFP & App Bacc Review

Flores, Chio cflores at wvc.edu
Fri Aug 20 13:18:31 PDT 2021

Greetings all, I hope you are all having a great Friday and looking forward to the weekend and workweek ahead😊!

Do you want to support good work, contribute to WSSSC’s overall purpose, foster new relationships, add to your list of professional development achievements?  If yes to any of these great reasons, please consider serving on one of these workgroups.

VAWA/Title IX training Request for Proposal Review Group
                We still need 2 representatives for this group.  Joe Holliday can provide a better sense of time commitment but I don’t believe it will be too overly burdensome. Michelle Waltz has already volunteered, so you will be in great company!  Another option might be to identify someone on your campus, a dean-level position, who might be managing Everfi training or interested in this opportunity.

Applied Baccalaureate Peer Review Group
                We need 2 other reps to join Steve Ashpole, another great colleague, on this group.  I served on this group my second year as VP.  The time commitment was not that great and I learned a lot in the process!

Thanks everyone for considering,
Chio
Maria “Chio” Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
She/her/hers pronouns
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
cflores at wvc.edu<mailto:cflores at wvc.edu>
509.682.6805 (work)
509.682.6402 (fax)
www.wvc.edu<http://www.wvc.edu/>

Report a concern at https://wvc-advocate.symplicity.com/public_report

Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you