[Wsssc] FW: Academic Year 2021-Civil Rights Training

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Sep 21 15:11:54 PDT 2020

Colleagues: see below and attached. Let me know if you have any questions and I can forward them to Maryam for response.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."