[Wsssc] Talking Points for Cabinet Discussions of Title IX

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Sep 14 13:25:25 PDT 2020

Colleagues: attached are some suggested talking points on Title IX created by Robert Cox with some input from AAG Bruce Marvin. Please use these as a resource in your cabinet-level discussions of the importance of sharing resources to comply with  new Title IX rules and handle cases that result in hearings. There is another planning meeting next Monday with Senior AAG Dave Stolier and reps from HRMC and WSSSC (Robert Cox and Jack Huls), plus Julie Huss and me. By then, we will know more about the option of using Administrative Law Judge as Hearing Officers, and we will have the results of the survey of Title IX Coordinators to gauge the level of Title IX activity across our colleges.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."