[Wsssc] FW: Running Start Summer 2021 Pilot Program

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 22 12:31:31 PDT 2020

Colleagues: here is information about the Summer Running Start Pilot Program, attached.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."