[Wsssc] FW: FIRST Washington scholarship follow-up

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 3 09:28:33 PDT 2018

Colleagues: see below and attached. Please pass this on (if appropriate) to the individual or office at your college involved in creating and funding student scholarships. FIRST is a great partner in the STEM pipeline in my experience. I volunteered for them while in Oregon. Ruben tells me 5 of our 6 public 4-year institutions offer scholarships to FIRST students.

The last attachment provides a good overview if you don’t want to wade into all the material. Thanks!

                             [Joe]

jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>