[Wactclc-primo] display blank ILL form

Devereux, Saint-Jean sdevereux at shoreline.edu
Mon Jun 15 14:26:36 PDT 2020

Wade,

Thanks, Wade! That makes sense. I still can't view the form, though.

The general electronic service link for our Google form was there and working already- not sure if you meant that one.
The blank ILL form link from the expanded navbar menu still prompts that error message, at least for me and our Alma Shoreline account.
I don't have it configured to display anywhere else.
Are you actually able to view the form?

v/r,

Saint-Jean Devereux
Library Technical Services
Ray Howard Library [Z53 / WAUHMN]

Shoreline Community College
library.shoreline.edu | 206.546.6962
Pronouns: he, him / they, them

The college will be operating remotely through 20 August 2020 at earliest.

The best way to reach me in the interim is via email.

I welcome VSRE emails. More at http://vsre.info<http://vsre.info/>