[Wactclc-primo] display blank ILL form

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Jun 12 12:01:36 PDT 2020

SJ,

I took a look, and the issue was that there wasn't a resource sharing partner defined in Alma. The resource sharing link won't appear if at least one partner isn't defined, even if you're not doing any integrated ILL workflows.

I added a resource sharing partner to your Alma, and the resource sharing link shows up in your Primo now.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>