[Wactclc-primo] display blank ILL form

Devereux, Saint-Jean sdevereux at shoreline.edu
Thu Jun 11 15:37:42 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I want to test out the Primo resource sharing request/blank ILL form, but I can't get it to display.
We don't have any Display Logic rules that should be hiding it, and I've enabled it in the  Advanced Policy Configuration table, but I'm getting a message:

This form cannot be displayed
This form may be restricted to specific user groups only.
Please contact the library for assistance.

Do I need to do something more to enable resource sharing in the TOU, or another place in Alma?
I'm not seeing anything about this part in the documentation.

v/r,

Saint-Jean Devereux
Library Technical Services
Ray Howard Library [Z53 / WAUHMN]

Shoreline Community College
library.shoreline.edu | 206.546.6962
Pronouns: he, him / they, them

The college will be operating remotely through 20 August 2020 at earliest.

The best way to reach me in the interim is via email.

I welcome VSRE emails. More at http://vsre.info<http://vsre.info/>