[Wactclc-primo] Tomorrow's 10 am all - a group viewing of "Primo for Patron-Facing Librarians" ExLibris webinar event

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jun 10 13:24:51 PDT 2020

As discussed on Tuesday's all, tomorrow's 10am scheduled call will consist of a group viewing of "Primo for Patron-Facing Librarians".

For those wishing to participate, please register for the ExLibris Webinar, so that you can view the event:

NA: June 11 at 10:00 am (San Francisco); 12:00 pm (Chicago); 1:00 pm (New York) - register here<https://proquestmeetings.webex.com/proquestmeetings/onstage/g.php?MTID=e6db74741f13729e008b2d5cfae70cbcb>

And join us at the usual Zoom spot, where we'll be simultaneously chatting for the duration of the webinar. And for those who can stay we can do a short de-brief together with initial thoughts.

Zoom link:

https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/637132534

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC