[Wactclc-primo] Error messages for removed PCI content

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu May 23 12:23:29 PDT 2019

Oh, dangit. Actually, the first error is description1 with a login prompt.
Upon logging in, a user will then see the null "description3" code.

I set our code to, "This record is no longer available. Please contact the
library for assistance."

Sorry about that confusion.

-Dan

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:57 AM Daniel Moore <daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu>
wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Two SAGE premium indexes were included in our PCI searching; I recently
deactivated those since we wouldn't be able to provide access.

> However, if a user has for any reason saved or bookmarked or accesses a
Primo record that was pulled from the PCI, they'll see something like this:

> For some reason that error code isn't in the Error Messages Label code
table at all. You have to manually add it. Discovery - Labels - search for
"error messages label" and then Row Actions - Customize. Then you can add a
label.

https://sbctc-edcc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/fulldisplay?vid=01STATEWA_EDCC:EDMONDS&search_scope=MyInst_and_CI&docid=sage_s10_1177_030751331009600129&lang=en&context=PC&adaptor=Primo%20Central

--
Regards,