[Wactclc-primo] Error messages for removed PCI content

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu May 23 10:57:10 PDT 2019

Hey all,

Two SAGE premium indexes were included in our PCI searching; I recently
deactivated those since we wouldn't be able to provide access.

However, if a user has for any reason saved or bookmarked or accesses a
Primo record that was pulled from the PCI, they'll see something like this:

[image: 2019-05-23
10_45_31-https___sbctc-edcc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com_discovery_fulldisplay_vid=01STATEWA_E.png]

For some reason that error code isn't in the Error Messages Label code
table at all. You have to manually add it. Discovery - Labels - search for
"error messages label" and then Row Actions - Customize. Then you can add a
label.

The code itself is: nui.search.error.permalink.description3

Here's what it looks like now:
https://sbctc-edcc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/fulldisplay?vid=01STATEWA_EDCC:EDMONDS&search_scope=MyInst_and_CI&docid=sage_s10_1177_030751331009600129&lang=en&context=PC&adaptor=Primo%20Central

-Dan