[Wactclc-primo] Error messages for removed PCI content

Yasuda, Naoko nyasuda at highline.edu
Thu May 23 16:41:43 PDT 2019

Thank you for sharing this, Dan!

Naoko

From: Wactclc-primo <wactclc-primo-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Daniel Moore
Sent: May 23, 2019 12:23 PM
To: WACTCLC Primo discussions <wactclc-primo at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: Re: [Wactclc-primo] Error messages for removed PCI content

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Highline College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Help Desk at x4357 (206-592-4357) or email helpdesk at highline.edu<mailto:helpdesk at highline.edu>.
Oh, dangit. Actually, the first error is description1 with a login prompt. Upon logging in, a user will then see the null "description3" code.

I set our code to, "This record is no longer available. Please contact the library for assistance."

Sorry about that confusion.

-Dan

--
Regards,