[LIBRARYDIR] curbside pickup and appointments

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Tue Sep 29 15:29:03 PDT 2020

We use Microsoft Bookings.

Here's our public page for scheduling appointments:
https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/Library1@lwtech.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/

Here is our process, as advertised to students:
What is the process for curbside process?

  1.  You will need to select an appointment using the calendar in Microsoft Bookings. Make sure you fill out all the information on the Bookings page.
  2.  If you are checking out a new item, make sure you have requested it in Library Search.
  3.  You will receive confirmation in email when your appointment has been scheduled.
  4.  Show up to the West Parking lot at your scheduled day/time to meet with the library staff person.
  5.  Return the item or receive the item that you have requested.
Attached is the email that went out to all students and employees. Also attached is a screenshot of a reduced version of the announcement posted in Canvas.

This is our first week actually doing it. We received four appointments so far, since announcing it yesterday.

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Inst. Of Technology