[LIBRARYDIR] Book donations procedures and forms

Ferrari, Ahniwa ferraria at evergreen.edu
Mon Feb 25 09:15:12 PST 2019

We just re-did ours at Evergreen.

https://www.evergreen.edu/library/donations

We accept small donations on the fly and have forms printed out at the desk for people to fill out. Every donation large and small requires a form. We save the forms in paper, for now, but may at some point scan them and ditch the paper.

Feel free to steal whatever looks useful.
Ahniwa D. Ferrari (he/him)
Associate Dean of Library Operations
The Evergreen State College | 2700 Evergreen Parkway NW | Olympia, WA 98505
ferraria at evergreen.edu<mailto:ferraria at evergreen.edu> | p. 360-867-6288 | f. 360-867-6790