[LIBRARYDIR] Articles on library value

Bates, Aryana Aryana.Bates at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Jan 2 21:18:47 PST 2018

Interesting.  Thanks for sharing, Erica.  The timeline is certainly useful.  I wonder, from the tone of the blog post, whether there's a value judgment being made about libraries' "complicity" in using analytics that it is important to pay attention to. I guess I'd be interested to hear what others think about the ways in which using analytics is problematic.  I think we can't avoid using data and that there is value in evidence...and I think it is important to be savvy and cautious about expecting data to tell the whole story...as with any teaching effort.

Aryana

Aryana Bates, MLS, PhD

Dean of the Library, eLearning, TLC

North Seattle College