[LIBRARYDIR] Articles on library value

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Tue Jan 2 14:56:45 PST 2018

Hello all,

The CLAMS newsletter led me to a blog for Zoe Fisher.   Zoe was a librarian at Pierce, and recently returned there as an Instructional Designer.  In her recent post, Libraries & learning analytics: A brief history<https://quickaskzoe.com/2017/11/10/libraries-learning-analytics-a-brief-history/>, she provides a timeline with links for readings that may be of interest as you consider using and sharing library data to demonstrate value to the college.   I shared this with my librarians also.

Wishing you all a fantastic 2018!

Thanks,
Erica