[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Recording Available! FA Work Session 3-25-22 & Addt'l Resources

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 31 11:47:52 PDT 2022

Hello Fin Aid friends,

The 3/25/22 Award Accuracy and Resolving Over-awards in ctcLink Work Session recording and slide deck have been posted to the SBCTC Work Sessions Archive page<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/it-support/erp-support/cs-work-session-archive-2020.aspx>.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D844EF.5F75AE50]

When you select the link, you will be redirected to the Canvas course in which the recording is posted.  You must be registered for the course to be able to view the recording.  If you are not registered for the course, you may register using the link on the SBCTC Work Sessions Archive page<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/it-support/erp-support/cs-work-session-archive-2020.aspx>.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D844EF.5F75AE50]

Thank you to Alan-Michael and Jed Lara for leading a great session!  Also a big thank you to Jed and team who have compiled the desired queries and other resources covered at the session into a document (attached). And thank YOU, our ctcLink Fin Aid friends, for making these work session gatherings a great community in which to exchange resources, ideas, and experience in the system with our newer users!  We hear your feedback in these sessions and we are working to improve the Reference Center documentation as we move forward.  On that note, additions/improvements to the ctcLink Award Errors QRG are forthcoming.

Additionally, we want to thank you for letting us know your desires for a Work-Study and a Resolving Loan Errors Training and/or Work Session.  We have made note of the need, and after we deploy DG6B and C we will make announcements here in this List Serv when those activities will be offered.  At this time, a tentative timeframe for these additional trainings and/or work sessions will be in late May/Early June 2022.  Dates will be announced here in the ctcLinkfinaidsupport List Serv closer to that timeframe.

Sincerely,

FA Support

[Compass]Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid
o: 360-704-1066
kforsberg at sbctc.edu<mailto:kforsberg at sbctc.edu>