[Cato] Part 1 commission presentation

Hsiao, Terence thsiao at cascadia.edu
Sun Jan 28 12:19:12 PST 2018

I'm attaching a draft of a presentation soliciting input from the commissions. To make sense of it start by viewing it with the images on top and the notes below.

Jess will be at WSSSC, Ward is game to go too and Jess should be able to make HRMC as well. I have tentatively gotten time on HRMC's agenda for shortly before noon on Friday. Will confirm once Jess confirms that she is willing to do the presentation to HRMC.

After we get your initial feedback Jess and I will work together to finalize.

Terence