[Cato] [External] RE: path forward?

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Mon Jan 29 07:16:01 PST 2018

Sorry I didn’t weigh in last week – I’d been checking email from my phone since last Wednesday (frustrating!) and didn’t have anything new to add, except that I so appreciate all you’ve done, Terence.  Your participation with CATO has taken this work to a new level.  I’m honored to have a small role in this group effecting real change in our system.

[OCEmailLogo]
Karen Fusco | Director | Access Services
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337-1699
360.475.7540 | Fax 360.475.7436
kfusco at olympic.edu<mailto:kfusco at olympic.edu>
www.olympic.edu/accessservices<http://www.olympic.edu/accessservices>