[Cato] Part 1 commission presentation

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Jan 29 09:24:13 PST 2018

Hello,

Yes, I can make the HRMC meeting on Friday.

I combined your slides into one show on Google Slides (so that you can easily share it and not chop it up to send back and forth). https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WPJw4-j6Gc59RErovNXYGtXeelcn-tHj3sr6oQ65n08/edit?usp=sharing

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!