[Wsssc] Thursday meeting " WSSSC conversation on New Title IX Procedures" Update

Jamie Traugott jtraugott at sbctc.edu
Mon Jul 15 13:59:55 PDT 2024

Hello WSSSC,
You all have a hold on Thursday for "WSSSC conversation on new Title IX Procedures" from 8:30am-10:00am. Both Bruce Marvin and Tricia Boerger will be in attendance from the Office of the ATG. Please feel free to submit questions you would like to see addressed directly to me before the meeting. I'll be joining from my car as I'll be headed to the WACTC Retreat-Edith will handle zoom logistics and WSSSC exec team members will be there as well.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89216213665

Meeting ID: 892 1621 3665

[cid:image003.jpg at 01DAD6BF.4411B640]Jamie Traugott
Director of Student Services and K12 Alignment
jtraugott at sbctc.edu<mailto:jtraugott at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-3929
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> * Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/> *
LinkedIn: @washington-state-board-for-community-and-technical-colleges<https://www.linkedin.com/company/washington-state-board-for-community-and-technical-colleges>