[Wsssc] FW: Driving FAFSA Completion

Jamie Traugott jtraugott at sbctc.edu
Mon Jul 15 16:38:41 PDT 2024

Hello WSSSC,
Sharing some financial aid resources from the College Success Foundation. Please share and use as needed.

[cid:image008.jpg at 01DAD6D5.70ABB410]Jamie Traugott
Director of Student Services and K12 Alignment
jtraugott at sbctc.edu<mailto:jtraugott at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-3929
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> * Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/> *