[Wsssc] Governor, Senate, House, and Agency side-by-side budget comparison

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 30 08:54:15 PDT 2023

WSSSC Colleagues,

It was wonderful to see and hear from a handful of you this morning at Hot Topics.

As promised, below include links to the Governor, House, and Senate budgets.

  *   Governor's Budget<https://ofm.wa.gov/budget/state-budgets/gov-inslees-proposed-2023-25-budgets> (I highly recommend review of this 7 page overview<https://ofm.wa.gov/sites/default/files/public/budget/statebudget/highlights/budget23/01-Overview.pdf> for general state knowledge)
  *   Sente Budget<https://fiscal.wa.gov/statebudgets/2023proposals/so2325bien> (SBCTC is located in section 604; pgs. 403-411)

*       House Budget<https://fiscal.wa.gov/statebudgets/2023proposals/ho2325bien> (I found this summary<https://www.scribd.com/document/634111102/Proposed-House-2023-25-Budget?secret_password=lAuJD65RFr4jrHhh5JDd> to be most helpful)

Attached includes the agency's side-by-side 2023-2025 Biennial Budget comparisons. Agency leads are continuing to lean in to advocate for our decision package requests, with 24 days and counting for this legislative session.

Happy to assist on any questions that may arise.
[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu* o: 360-704-4334 *

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."