[Wsssc] Follow-up on Fraudulent Application Stakeholder Meeting

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 22 10:13:15 PDT 2023

Dear WSSSC,

Sharing the communication below with each of you regarding next steps for systemwide Fraudulent Application. We will keep you informed of further developments and encourage you to reach out to Dani Bundy<mailto:dbundy at sbctc.edu> if you have any immediate questions or concerns.

I am happy to provide further context, both locally and nationally, about this area at our Hot Topic session tomorrow.

Hope you are each well,

Lauren Hibbs