[Wsssc] FW: Director of Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Announcement

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 7 08:46:37 PDT 2022

Good morning, colleagues. Below is the announcement of our new Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, Sophia Agtarap.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."