[Wsssc] In-person commencement

Blakeney, Erin eblakeney at cascadia.edu
Tue Jun 7 15:58:18 PDT 2022

Cascadia is hosting an in person commencement ceremony on the UW Bothell outdoor sports field on our campus and then UWB will do their nursing pinning ceremony the next day on the field.
I haven’t heard of any pushback – and it seems like we are seeing about the same percentage of grads planning to attend the ceremony as the “before-covid” times.

Our ceremony is this Friday at 4p…just hoping for good weather (although we’ll be under a huge tent).
Super excited to have our first graduation since 2019!
Erin