[Wsssc] Announcement

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at edmonds.edu
Tue Jul 26 14:34:17 PDT 2022

Greetings WSSSC Colleagues,

Hope this email finds you well and nice and cool (I don't think there are
any cool spots in our state!).

I'm writing to let you know that I've accepted the Interim Associate Vice
President of Student Affairs position at Bellevue College. My last day at
Edmonds College is Friday, July 29th and my first day at Bellevue is Aug
8th.

I'm excited for this new opportunity and look forward to our continued work
together. I will not be able to join you next week at the joint commission
meetings, but look forward to our next meeting time together!

An announcement is forthcoming on the interim student services leadership
plan at Edmonds College.

Best regards,
Christina