[Wsssc] Announcement

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue Jul 26 19:07:48 PDT 2022

Congrats, Christina! So glad you’re still in our system!
Sue

Sue Orchard, Psy.D.
Vice President of Student Services
Title IX Deputy Coordinator
Lower Columbia College
360.442.2301
She/her/hers pronouns

On Jul 26, 2022, at 2:34 PM, Christina Castorena via wsssc <wsssc at lists.ctc.edu> wrote:

Greetings WSSSC Colleagues,

Hope this email finds you well and nice and cool (I don't think there are any cool spots in our state!).

I'm writing to let you know that I've accepted the Interim Associate Vice President of Student Affairs position at Bellevue College. My last day at Edmonds College is Friday, July 29th and my first day at Bellevue is Aug 8th.

I'm excited for this new opportunity and look forward to our continued work together. I will not be able to join you next week at the joint commission meetings, but look forward to our next meeting time together!

An announcement is forthcoming on the interim student services leadership plan at Edmonds College.

Best regards,
Christina