[Wsssc] Opportunity at Spokane Community College

Cosby, Glen Glen.Cosby at scc.spokane.edu
Mon Aug 8 08:25:32 PDT 2022

Esteemed colleagues, SCC is looking for a motivated professional to serve as our Associate Dean for K-12 Partnerships and Outreach.  This is a newly created position and we are very excited about the possibilities it will create with the right person at the helm.  Here is the link to the job description; please encourage qualified folks to apply: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/ccspokane/jobs/3669289/associate-dean-of-k-12-partnerships-outreach-spokane-community-college?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

[cid:image001.png at 01D8AB00.6C380530]

Glen A Cosby, Ph.D (preferred pronouns: he, him, his)
Vice President of Student Services
Spokane Community College
MS 2150
1810 N Greene St.