[Wsssc] Save the date: October 20-21

Cosby, Glen Glen.Cosby at scc.spokane.edu
Mon Aug 8 08:54:43 PDT 2022

Colleagues, it was so wonderful to see so many of you in-person last week in Centralia, and my thanks again to President Mohrbacher for the wonderful reception at his lovely abode and for the hospitality of his leadership team and all the staff at Centralia College.  I am equally delighted to announce that we will be having our Fall 2022 WSSSC meeting at Shoreline Community College on October 20 and 21, with an executive committee meeting on the afternoon/early evening of the 19th.  Though there will be a remote option for those unable to attend in-person I would like to stress on behalf of myself, the executive committee, and our SBCTC support staff that in-person attendance is strongly encouraged.  There is just no substitute for all the benefits of meeting face-to-face, and now that we are closer to putting the pandemic fully in the rear view mirror, now is an opportune time to redouble our efforts to build a stronger, more effective commission.  More meeting information will follow in the coming weeks, but I wanted you to be sure and block those dates on your calendar.

[cid:image001.png at 01D8AB04.24E388E0]

Glen A Cosby, Ph.D (preferred pronouns: he, him, his)
Vice President of Student Services
Spokane Community College
MS 2150
1810 N Greene St.