[Wsssc] FW: Director of Leadership Development Announcement

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Aug 8 07:51:06 PDT 2022

Colleagues: SBCTSC has hired our first Director of Leadership Development, see below...

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."