[Wsssc] FW: DOE Postsecondary Basic Needs Grant Release

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Aug 8 07:48:38 PDT 2022

Colleagues: see below and attached, a federal grant opportunity to help meet student basic needs. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Dellinger directly.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."