[Wsssc] Program Change Policy for ctcLink Colleges

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Wed Mar 31 18:57:32 PDT 2021

Hi Aaron,

At Edmonds, we developed a program change form that the student completes
and submits (the form on the Enrollment Services web page). Only 2 staff in
Enrollment Services can update the program change (process control point).

For Financial Aid, it is a case by case and depends on how far they are
into their current program.  Students have the 150% maximum time frame as
well, but we do allow appeals for program changes when they get to that
point as well.

Hope this helps.

Christina
*Christina Castorena, M.Ed. *(she/her/hers)

*Vice President for Student Success*
*425.640.1668*