[Wsssc] March 11 WSSSC meeting draft agenda

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Mar 1 08:36:53 PST 2021

Good morning, WSSSC!

Attached is a draft agenda for our next longer meeting, March 11 from 8-11am. Please let me know by the end of this week if there are any additional topics you'd like included for the general discussion and specifically for our time with Bruce Marvin on legal issues.

Thanks to Jess for facilitating last week's meeting and for Erin's notes, particularly regarding topics for March 11!

See you all soon,

Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services