[Wsssc] FW: Meeting Request - Basic Needs Policy and Planning

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 10 16:18:27 PST 2021

Colleagues: one of our collaborations with the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) is in the area of basic student needs. They received as small planning grant from the Lumina Foundation to convene the two groups highlighted below. One outcome we hope for is a sustained statewide basic needs assessment across higher education sectors. The HOPE Center will be serving in a consulting role. They are seeking leaders from our colleges to serve on one of these groups. I and a member of my staff will participate but your wisdom and experience is much needed as well. Please let me know if you are interested in serving on one of these two groups. Thanks!

Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services
SBCTC