[Wsssc] FW: Guided Pathways Funding, Reporting & Investment Guidelines

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Sep 25 10:58:17 PDT 2020

Colleagues: see below and attached. This should answer your questions about spending and accountability related to your guided pathways allocations through the Workforce Education Investment Account (WEIA).

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better."
― Maya Angelou

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>