[Wsssc] WSSSC Fall Meeting Agenda_Draft

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Fri Oct 16 11:16:08 PDT 2020

Hello WSSSC-

Attached is a draft agenda for our two longer Fall WSSSC meetings on November 5 (8-11am) and November 19 (8-10am). The council liaison reporting template is also attached.

A couple of things to help with the planning - can you please:

  1.  tell me if you think there's anything missing on the agenda
  2.  confirm your work plan subcommittee assignment<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WWERaxNgxc-zciVnResh2ch2qtzIjhWIfQysLoi6knQ/edit#gid=0> and make any changes needed
  3.  raise your hand if you have any practices your college is engaging in that supports student success in the remote environment. We'll engage in dialogue with the entire commission but would love to hear some examples from those who want to share particularly innovative or effective operations/strategies
  4.  send me topics you'd like AAG Bruce Marvin to cover at the Nov. 19 meeting (some are already identified on the agenda)

To respond to some of the logistical questions I've received about accommodations and other activities, the meeting will take place at La Maison de Vous located at your address. Entertainment will be brought to you by your pets/children/spouse/roommates or possibly your campus president if you are called away from the meeting. Evening hosting will take place in your living room. Cheers!

See you all soon,

Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services