[Wsssc] Reminder: WSSSC Meeting Thursday

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue Nov 17 09:11:16 PST 2020

Hello WSSSC-

Resending the agenda for Thursday's WSSSC meeting. Also, attached is the council liaison and WACTC committee report form. If you've not done so already, please complete and share out with the WSSSC listserv an update about your council or WACTC committee.

Our time is short this week so if you need to provide a verbal report or engage in a discussion about a particular council or committee issue, please let me know so we can create space. Thus far, we will provide some time for Joe for an SBCTC update, Jack for a brief historian's report, and Ruby to share out the plan for our Dec. 3 meeting.

Thanks, and see you all soon!

Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services