[Wsssc] WSSSC meeting focused on ctcLink FA problems and solutions -- action requested by 11/20/20

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Mon Nov 16 08:48:46 PST 2020

Dear WSSSC Colleagues,

WSSSC exec has graciously agreed to set aside our Dec 3rd meeting as a time to meet with the ctcLink project team (both implementation and post go-live support) to identify solutions to the problems in ctcLink specifically for Financial Aid.

Please send specific problems you and your teams are encountering with FA in ctcLink (both in preparing for implementation or post go-live) or questions you have directly to me by this Friday (11/20) so I can ask the project team to address those items at the meeting and engage in problem solving with us.

These should be very specific problems, for example, instead of "ctcLink is awful and I hate it" let's aim for something like "the Financial aid quick reference guides are not well written and are sometimes very inaccurate which then wastes even more time as staff follow the instructions and then they have to redo the inaccurate work."

We will also invite FAC members to join us at the meeting and provide problems/questions in advance.

Ruby.

Ruby Hayden, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services
My pronouns: she/her

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Student Services
West 213C
11605 - 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T: (425) 739-8208  |  ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu<mailto:ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu>
www.LWTech.edu<http://www.lwtech.edu/>  |  twitter.com/LWITech<http://twitter.com/LWITech>  |  facebook.com/LWITech<http://facebook.com/LWITech>