[Wsssc] Reminder: WSSSC Meeting Thursday

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Wed Nov 18 06:40:56 PST 2020

Hi Folks,

Please find the council liaison report form for ARC attached.

Ruby.

Ruby Hayden, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services
My pronouns: she/her

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Student Services  |  West 202
11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T: (425) 739-8208  |  ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu
www.LWTech.edu  |  twitter.com/LWITech  |  facebook.com/LWITech